Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lion King and Vegas

This has been a really fun summer!  We have had a lot of fun people we love come visit us!  First my mom, then Hyrum, and now two of my sisters, Melissa and Heather.  Katelyn is in Japan or I'm sure she would have joined in the sister fun.  I have divided their visit into two different posts, so this is just the first.  Last Wednesday Melissa drove down from Provo, while Heather flew in from Oregon.  We spent a fun first night just being sisters and hanging out.  Then Thursday we drove to Vegas to see the Lion King.  It was AMAZING!!  You couldn't take pictures in the actual theater, but just believe me when I say, awesome!  I would recommend it to anyone.  Here are Mark and I in front of a poster.  Am I starting to look a bit big all around now?  Yes, yes I am.  

We stayed at the Luxor hotel for the night.  Poor Mark didn't get to go swimming, his one and only desire.  The pool closed at 5 pm (and since we got there at 4 he really didn't have much time) and we didn't wake up early enough for him to swim before check out.  Oh well, we still had fun together!  
In front of the Luxor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for the Lion King! It was freaking incredible!

Christy said...

Oh you are such a liar - you do not look large. But I can see a wittle pwegnant belly! You look so pretty! And I'm so excited! I can't wait anymore.