Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tyler's Second 1st Birthday Party

Monday night, we had another party, this time for friends - grandma and grandpa came again too. This time we opened presents! Much like the cake, Tyler didn't quite understand the concept, but he sure loved the attention. He kept walking around the room clapping for himself and being a ham! It was very cute!

Not the best picture, but that was as good as we could get with the birthday hat on.
Yeah, that's what most the pictures looked like. He did NOT like the birthday hat.
There, binky saves the day, yet again!
Present time!
Why can't I play with that first toy I opened? What's with all this paper?
Oooh! What's in here?
Books! I love books!
One of Tyler's favorite new toys from mommy and daddy.
Cute boy at his birthday party!
He really likes being sung to. Loves the attention!
Blowing out the candle.
I think he is getting the hang of this cake eating thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! What a cutie!

Laura said...

What a darling, darling boy you have!! Oh my heck, his smile is adorable. Congrats Tyler! You have awesome parents!!