August and September ended up being slow months for us. When we came back from Oregon, I found out I was pregnant. I was so excited! We had postponed another baby because of my panic disorder that reared it's ugly head a couple years ago. I wanted to make sure I was emotionally ready. Finally this year I felt good to go! Unfortunately, I had an early miscarriage back in April. But I was sure this one would stick! By the beginning of August I was so sick I could hardly get off the couch. I stayed sick until the end of September when around 11 weeks I started feeling much better. I was so happy to finally feel like myself again! But it was not to be. I ended up miscarrying at 14 weeks on October 7th. It was a hard and very traumatic experience, thanks to hemorrhaging and ending up in the ER with a blood transfusion and D&C. If you want to read more about that you can find it on my baby blog . Anyway, I am ok now and am going through recurrent miscarriage testing to see if there is a reason for all this. Hopefully 2015 will finally be our year!
Anyway, picture taking was hardly on my radar so there isn't much, but I managed to get a few.
Mark took the kids fishing one weekend while I lay on the couch. Tyler caught a fish and was ecstatic! He asks all the time when he can go fishing again.
When your mom is a couch bum you find weird things to play with. After a Costco run they made this box into a row boat. Pirate sword and Elsa wand being the oars.
The Turkey Shoot was another epic adventure for Tyler. He got to shoot real guns!!
Tyler did not heed the directions from his father and put his face close to the gun as Mark was pulling the trigger. The kick caught him in the nose. You can bet he won't forget that rule again.
A fun day of shooting was had by all. I'm just glad I got to stay home!
I know we're a little late on this mustache thing, but Mark bought some for our costumes (we went as Mario and Luigi) so of course we had to play with them.
Clara learned to pedal at some point during those months
Mark did the ice bucket challenge at back to school night. I think that made him pretty popular with the kids and parents.










No comments:
Post a Comment