My mom started scanning in our old family pictures and sent these gems to me on Halloween. I just had to document for posterity sake! (even if it means embarrassment!)
In no particular order, presenting Wettlaufer Halloweens:
Gypsies on parade
I know....it's just sad.
I'm pretty sure I'm the clown, although I have absolutely no memory of this.
A pretty cute crayon, if I do say so myself.
I bet I'm one of the first girls to ever go as a pioneer.
My mom made that Scarlet O'Hara dress. Pretty snazzy!
My mom made all of these. Actually, it was a rare occurrence to get a store bought costume. These were way better, in my opinion!
How my mom convinced me to be a tomato I'll never know.
This makes up for it!
Let's be honest, I was adorable!















1 comment:
The tomato... I mean, that's hilarious :)
Post a Comment