We are finding out this baby's gender in one week! I can't believe how fast time has gone with this pregnancy. Maybe it's because I am already preoccupied with my other baby :) We are so excited to see what this baby is. Mark thinks it's a girl, but I think it's another boy. So we are split there. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought so I posted a little poll. Last time, if I remember right, the majority was right. So, go vote!
4 comments:
I voted for boy so our little guys could be good friends! Either way I am so excited to meet him/her!!
What the?! First off, I didn't know you were prego. Second off, I didn't know you were in Utah at Christmas. Hello, so was I!! We should have caught up. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm glad this one is going smoothly with no hiccups like the last one (knock on wood). I vote a girl so that she can be friends with my girl due exactly a month before her! We so need to catch up!
It better be a girl!
yeah I agree with crista. girl. girl. girl. ps future nephew/neice of mine.. if you happen to be a boy, don't think that I am disappointed or don't love you. I am your favorite aunt.
Post a Comment