Guess what? Whilst wasting time online I came upon an article that told you how to "steal" pictures from facebook! Oh internet....our friendship remains intact. Keep up the good work. Anyway, being that these are pictures of MY child and were taken by members of MY family and are not copy righted I don't feel bad in the slightest.
So, as I said previously, at the end of January my mom came to visit us and soon after she left my dad and sister came. It was a good week and a half! Grandmas, grandpas and aunts are the best! Here are some pictures of the visits - courtesy of Melissa and my mom.
Tyler and the computer. He loves the computer and I think his toes are so cute!

What? Dirt? Where did he find that around here?

One good thing about Apple Valley - occasional 70 degree weather in January.
Tyler loves swinging on the swings.

Higher mommy higher!


Slides are becoming a new favorite.


Of course Tyler wants to go up by himself.

Cute baby face!

Tyler and Auntie Melissa

Tyler and grandpa

Sunglasses! Gotta love that face!

Back at home . . . this time with grandma.
Chillin' on the couch, eatin' pretzels, good life.


Tyler and mommy

Tyler and grandma
Oh we miss our family! Good thing Tyler and I get to go up to Oregon in March for a visit. YAY! (I will survive the airplane ride, I will survive the airplane ride, I will, I will!)
2 comments:
OH he is so CUTE!! :) and you will survive the airplane ride! you will you will!! :) (PS i get so sick on airplanes, but i found something that totally helps. Ginger! You wouldnt believe it. It's like a miracle worker.)
Anyways, SO CUTE!! :)
You mean you didn't know how to right click then save...because that's all you have to do to "steal" pictures from facebook.
Love youuuuu
Heather
Post a Comment