Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Tyler

At the end of January I had family visit! I love it when that happens! First my mom came and stayed for a few days, then my dad and sister, Melissa came. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures and just assumed I would copy from facebook the ones my family took (which is what I've always done). Well apparently the powers that be that run facebook don't let you do that anymore. So I've got nada. Boo! But while my mom was here we did take lots of videos of Tyler. They don't highlight any major development or anything, just cute videos of Tyler doing random things. You will see him taking a bath, putting away his laundry, eating pretzels, playing outside, and just being adorable.

1 comment:

Christy said...

He is cute, so, so cute. And blonde hair? How did that happen? Anyway, I had to laugh at your dirt comment...there was a lot it would seem :)