Monday, June 6, 2011

Pool Guest

About a month or so ago Tyler spent a nice afternoon splashing and getting in and out of his little pool. The following days were cooler and windy so the pool sat unused in our backyard, gathering dirt and debris (par for the course when your backyard is a large desert wilderness. Don't worry, we rinse it out before each use). About two or three days passed and when I opened the blinds one morning I found we had had a pool guest in the night. Unfortunately for him, swimming was not one of his talents and he drowned. I was rightfully disgusted and left the creature there until Mark could come home and dispose of it. We have since bleached the pool at my request and let it sit in the sun to kill all possible yucky dead mouse germs! ICKY!

No comments: