Clara is 2 months old! Well actually she is almost 2 1/2 months old, but I did take these pictures on her actual 2 month birthday. On Monday we have her 2 month well baby check up so I will post her stats then.
Clara is just getting so fun! I'm loving watching her personality come out. She smiles all the time (although I didn't catch any in the pictures) and she loves to kick and play. She is sleeping great at night! Usually she has a 4-5 hour stretch, but sometimes it can be even longer! It sure makes me one happy mama in the morning! She loves faces and will smile and coo to get your attention. I love it when she coos! We can have full on cooing conversations. She still won't take a binky and I'm starting to think she never will, but that's alright. So far she is a mama's girl! And I love it! She had her first trip to Oregon for my sister's wedding right around her 2 month birthday and took to flying like a champ. She did great! She got oohed and awwed at all over the place. Clara is our happy little girl! I love love love her! Can't get enough of her!
(PS I put her in the same outfit as her 1 month photos to see how much she'd grown. Isn't she so big now!?)
2 comments:
she really is SO pretty Elaina! I Love you!!
Oh my friggin' word - do they come any cuter? She is gorgeous! I want to hold her. Maybe to celebrate her next well-baby visit, she should make a trip to Indiana and Marlie and Tyler can run around like bandits while we hold our babies and oogle over them. Sounds like fun, right? I know you want to... do it...
Post a Comment