I've been trying to come up with new things to do with Tyler, mostly because I feel like we do the same thing every single day. I don't know about Tyler, but I'm getting bored. Not to mention, half the time we run out of things to do and have to start repeating activities, which inevitably equals more boredom. My friend Ceri suggested we make a fort, so I few days ago I gave it a shot and here it is: Fort Andreasen
Not too fancy, but not bad either. Tyler and I brought snacks and watched a bit of a movie under there while Clara was busy sleeping. He thought it was pretty cool and kept saying "not done! Not done!" when I put it away so we could use the couches. And yes, I know Tyler doesn't have any clothes on - AGAIN. What will I do when it gets cooler and he has to have clothes on??
No comments:
Post a Comment