Friday, February 10, 2012

Is it really February already?

It's been a while, but I have a good excuse.  On New Year's Eve Day we moved.  And I love our new house! Gated community, grass, trees, sidewalks! Awww, the life!  At some point I'll put pictures up - like once I've finished unpacking and decorating - so don't hold you're breath.  In the mean time here are a few snapshots of our life.  Now that I've found the camera cord there will be more coming.

My kids and their vices - Tyler: woobie, binky.  Clara: thumb. Both zoned out to a movie while I packed. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Cute girl in a high chair!

I realized I never posted her 6 month stats.  So here they are (now that she's almost 8 months.....)
Height: 27 in (90-95th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz (10-15th percentile)
Good thing she has chubby cheeks!

Tyler learning about the color yellow.



I've tried to do music time with Tyler on the piano.  So far, this is what we've mastered: high and low.  I hope you can hear him because it's pretty cute when he sings the words.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! OH my STARSSSSSS that is adorable!! HIIIIIIGH! LOVE THEM!