We continue to play dress-up on a daily basis at this house and luckily for Tyler we've found much more boy stuff. Costco had superhero costumes for $15! SCORE!
If you know Tyler, then you know that he loves spiderman! He walks around webbing everyone and everything. He does it so much that Clara started doing it too! So you can imagine his excitement when Mark came home with this:
Clara wanted to get in on the action too.
Daddy helping Clara turn herself into Spidey.
Ironman has become another favorite in his house.
Did you know Spiderman sucked his thumb?
Almost everyday this is what happens: Tyler plays Ironman and Clara plays Spiderman
Could you find cuter superheroes? I think not.
A different day, Tyler is back to Spiderman
And this is what happens when I try to take pictures of the two of them:
And last, but certainly not least, Clara's latest fashion trend: Tyler's underwear
Work it, work it!
























1 comment:
I love LOVE Clara in the underwear :) And the picture of Spiderman sucking (her) thumb. And I just thin your kids are both so beautiful!! And I miss you.
Post a Comment