Tyler loves looking at temples and loves to point them out (or anything that resembles one). Reminds me of when my sisters and I thought the Salem capital building was a temple when we first moved to Oregon. Like mother like son. Anyway, the other day I asked him if he wanted to build a tower and he said, "No, I build temple!" Well, yes sir. Can't argue with that! So off we went to the playroom to begin our temple construction.
Tyler built a temple out of legos (that lego trophy is the Angel Moroni, in case you were wondering.)
And a temple out of wooden blocks (I maybe helped a bit with this one...)
And a temple out of those bigger, colorful stacking things.
I was thoroughly impressed that each temple had it's own Angel Moroni :)
Tyler's turn to take a picture of mommy with the temples.







No comments:
Post a Comment