Sunday, November 4, 2012

Discovery Science Center

We only spent 2 days at Disneyland, but we had the hotel an extra night so the next day, after checking out, we headed to the Discovery Science Center. Unfortunately, Tyler woke up with the same fever Clara had two days before and it seemed to follow the same pattern. Pretty good in the morning with a quick down hill slide into yuckiness. It was actually a really fun museum and had Tyler been himself I think he would have loved it even more! Thanks for all the fun Papa!! 

Hitching a ride on Indiana Jones Truck
 Flying an airplane
 Making clouds
Driving a Bob the Builder Truck
Even meeting Bob the Builder himself!
They had a fun Dinosaur portion and Tyler loved putting the dinosaur bone puzzle together 

I could tell he wasn't feeling so great when he made this face when we asked him to smile.
It says: I'm trying really hard to be happy, but I feel like poo!

Clara had fun with the air blower/ball thing. 


 Oops! Air in the face.
And being pushed into a pin wall
There's Clara
 Mommy and daddy also had some fun
standing in a hurricane tunnel

 And laying on a bed of nails


1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

Maybe Mark actually had the most fun here. Also Tyler's fake smiles are hilarious.