Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Morning

Finally the big day arrived! Tyler was so excited to see what Santa Claus had brought! Following in my family's footsteps Tyler, Clara, and mommy waited in mommy and daddy's room while daddy went out to turn on the lights and make sure Santa had come. While we waited I took some pictures of the super excited kids.

Thank you Grandma and Papa Wettlaufer for my cute jammies (and mommy and daddy's awesome jammy pants and I bet Clara will like hers too when they fit!)

Finally daddy called for us! I think I was just as excited as the kids. I couldn't wait to see their faces. You may recall that Tyler wanted a Lightning McQueen Race Car he could drive. Santa did his best, but I'm pretty sure Tyler excused the small differences as he slid behind the wheel.




 Obviously the car was a big hit all around and Clara insisted on going through her stocking seated in the driver's seat.
It took some persuading, but eventually we moved onto the presents under the tree.






Mommy and daddy forgot Santa Claus had left one present in the bathroom: Tyler's very own fish!
 When I asked Tyler what his fish's name was he said, "Beta Fish." Pretty original.
 Clara in her new slippers. She LOVES slippers!
 The neglected Santa gift getting a little attention.
 More fun in the truck.
 As soon as Clara hears that engine she runs to take her spot shotgun
Back it on up
 And following an Andreasen tradition, Santa brought everyone's favorite cereals. 
Clara enjoying her Lucky Charms and Tyler loving on his "toast crunch" (Cinnamon Toast Crunch) in their straw bowls.

 Wait! We forgot another present! 
 Grandma and Papa Wettlaufer sent us this awesome table. Just the right size!



Later that day, Mark's family came over for a scrumptious Christmas dinner. We got to skype Nolan (Mark's bro on a mission) and had good family time. I didn't take any pictures, but Grandma and Papa Andreasen got the kids a real looking shopping cart and a basketball hoop! (and they helped Santa a bit with the truck!) Can I say my kids are spoiled or what!? Thank you everyone for making our Christmas so wonderful!

No comments: