Every time I finally get around to downloading and organizing my pictures I have tons that don't fit under any particular category and therefore, they become my random pictures. Since I've waited so long to blog this time I not only have one, but two months worth of random pictures and videos.
I tend to be a weird mom, but I've been looking forward to the day that I could put both my kids in the front of the Costco cart and take a picture. It was every bit as exciting as I hoped. We spun donuts and raced and pretended I couldn't catch them while they soared away. It was great fun!
Tyler will play in the water in any temperature, but luckily November still had several warmish days. This day he decided to make buns prints. Brought me back to my youth and making my own little buns prints. Nostalgia.
Tyler loves to learn and is currently learning how to write. This was his attempt at writing. (I obviously helped with the first few, but the rest are all his)
Cute kids cuddling in bed.
Bathing beauty
In November, Clara reached a very important rite of passage: her first haircut and it was sorely overdue! Poor child had one of the worst baby mullets I have ever seen and I had finally had enough. I called my good friend and she had us in in no time. Clara was a rock star and stayed relatively still. These are the before pictures:
Seriously, how did I let it get that bad?
And the after:
Soooooo much better!
One day I was looking under the couch for a puzzle piece or little toy or something, only to discover a vast amount of books. So that's where they've been hiding!
Tyler and his best friend Siena love to play and this day we boyified the princess!
Tyler and Clara love to help vacuum (vacuuming this house takes forever thanks to their "help")
But how can I say "no" when it brings them such joy?
Clara showing me her prodigy skills
December saw a few colds and throw ups and this day was a Sunday that we decided to stay home. Tyler wasn't having any of that and took matters into his own hands. He took his own shower and dressed himself. He came out and said, "Ready for church!" I think church requires pants, but I could be wrong.
Much to my surprise and horror we found scorpion #4 this month. Ugh! This time it was a baby and I really thought winter would be the end of our problems, but apparently not. I'm seriously at a loss!
Tyler working out with daddy. I love that he felt the need to put on his tennis shoes, but not pants. That kid would go everywhere without pants if I let him.
Our Thanksgiving crafts:
Clara showing off her very limited talking skills. We actually are up to 4 words now!
Dancing/spinning/falling
Tyler thought it would be great fun to go down the slide on his feet.
Somersaults















1 comment:
I love everything about this post--buns prints, the spinning/falling, and Clara's words! Also you have a genius--can't believe Tyler is already starting to print letters!!
Post a Comment