Thursday, October 15, 2015

La Jolla

The weekend after Lake Powell, Mark had a triathlon in San Diego. After buying our own kayak this summer, we decided it would be fun to take the kids out in the ocean on the kayak. After our trip to La Jolla last summer, Mark and I thought it would be perfect for our kids. Smooth water and fun things to do. It was a hit! Definitely a good purchase!

We each took turns hopping in, besides Clara, to cool off and see if we could see any fishes. We did see some ghirabaldi fish and lots of sea lions!

We also kayaked through one of the caves and Mark and Tyler swam through one while I sat with Clara.


Some sea lions on the in the cave.
This summer has been such a blast! I don't know if we can ever surpass it!

No comments: