That is so funny! Babies have some of the weirdest things going on. When Luke was like a month old he would always open his eyes super duper creepily wide when we would walk into a dark room. I think he thought if his eyes were open wider he could see better or something. It's amazing how much goes on in those little baby brains! =)
5 comments:
He is so adorable! What a cute baby! I think he looks just like Mark. :) I can't believe he's a month old already! What a cutie!
That is so funny! Babies have some of the weirdest things going on. When Luke was like a month old he would always open his eyes super duper creepily wide when we would walk into a dark room. I think he thought if his eyes were open wider he could see better or something. It's amazing how much goes on in those little baby brains! =)
HAHHAA ohhhh man, I still love this! America's Funniest Home Videos for sure!
Wow, that is pretty funny! Cute little guy. :)
That is so hilarious!! What a funny boy!
Post a Comment