Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tyler's Third Week

Tyler's third week was our first week alone together. My mom went back to Oregon and Mark went back to school. I thought I would be scared, or lonely, or bored, or all three, but I was actually just fine. I loved being able to play and spend time with my baby. And bored? HA! The days went by so fast! I always wondered how it was possible that a mother of one little baby could really be that busy. I so didn't know what I was talking about. It's amazing how full your days are with a little baby. Full and fulfilling. This week Tyler and I started playing more games together and he seemed to respond even more. It's incredible how fast they grow up, develop, and get older looking! We started reading books, exercising, playing eye games, patty cake, more singing, more making faces, more everything. We were never bored or lonely. We just had fun together!

My little man. I love the hair!

What is it about sleeping babies? I just love watching him!

Let's be honest, I also love sleeping myself - especially when I can cuddle with Tyler!
Hello, Handsome!
Tyler's 3 week birthday.
Tyler exercising his little legs.
Tummy time.

1 comment:

Kerri Viehweg said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. Merry Christmas Love Kerri