Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Month Birthday

On January 18th Tyler turned 2 months old! I can't believe its already been 2 months (well actually almost 3 now, but let's pretend I'm on time with this post). In one way it has gone by so fast and in another way its hard to think that my life was ever complete without him! We just adore him!
Here are the 2 month stats:
Weight: 12 lb 3 oz Length: 24.5 inches
He is in the 50th percentile for weight and, get this, the 95th for length!! He is going to be long and skinny like his daddy. Actually, I was reading a baby development thing the other day and it said that some baby's calories go more to height and other baby's calories go more to weight. Apparently my baby is the former. It does make clothing him a bit difficult. Either I buy shirts that fit and his pants are highwaters or I buy pants that fit and his shirts are too big. Good thing he is cute in everything! He is healthy and developing right on track! He was such a good boy, even during his shots. He was smiling at the nurse until she pricked him and then he cried, but only until I picked him up and he was fine again. Luckily for me he never got a fever or lumps on his thighs. We just had a day of a little extra fussiness, but that was fine with me because it meant I could cuddle my boy extra!
Lately, he has had a hard time smiling at the camera. Now that he can focus on things and track, the second I pull the camera out he is mesmerized and the smile and pretty much everything else I am trying to capture stop. It makes taking pictures difficult, but I do what I can.

I see the camera....must stare at camera....must stop smiling to stare at camera.
Happy 2 months birthday to me!
Cute videos of Tyler on his 2 month Birthday:

No comments: