We have discovered that Tyler shares many of Mark's personality traits, talents, and quirks. Much like his father, Tyler is even tempered, patient (yes, I have a patient baby), happy, smiley, and playful.
Little did we know, however, that Tyler also shares a love for the computer and TV with his daddy. They both completely zone out when there is something moving on a screen. And here's proof:
And of course, Tyler is already learning how to dribble and handle a basketball. Making daddy proud! Check out those moves!
4 comments:
I know he will be a better basketball player than DADDY, I've SEEN DADDY PLAY.
ira
That is totally cute! He looks really into whatever Mark is looking at on the computer!
You forgot to mention he also inherited some zoning out traits from his mother. Need I mention the Britney Spears music video incident?!
And where's a picture of him singing and playing the piano?!
SOOOO cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment