I am dreadfully behind and since I am going back to school on Tuesday, just expect it to get worse. I wanted to post some pictures from Tyler's second month of life. This month was so fun because he really started smiling all the time - real smiles - and interacting with us. This was also his blessing month, which was special for us. This month he actually started enjoying his baths, started tracking toys with his eyes, found the mobile and would become entranced by it, sleep 6 hours at a time at night, get really really excited and kick and fling his arms like crazy, and hold his head up pretty well. This month was also the first time that I took him to church, Target, and Winco (I'm so brave) :) So without further ado....here are pictures of our boy.
Don't you love the greasy, messy hair? I promise I bathe him often :) But who cares when he is just so darn cute!?
Chubby face smile!
So somber.
I love my baths now!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Elaina... he is so cute! It looks like he got all of yours and Marks attractive genes... he's a looker :)
In the picture where he's staring straight forward he looks exactly like your baby pictures! Seriously!
Must be related.
Post a Comment