Saturday, March 27, 2010

More 4 Month Things

Is it apparent yet with all these pictures and all these posts that I must be on some sort of break? Well, I am. We are on spring break! One week down and only one week left :( sad. Its ok...only 11 weeks until school is over over and I can be home full time! YAY!!!!
Anyway, a few days ago Tyler had his 4 month well baby check up and here are the 4 month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 15 oz (45th percentile)
Height: 26.5 inches (90th) percentile)
Head circ: 17 inches (50th percentile)
He is healthy, sweet, happy, and right on track developmentally - if not a bit ahead. See I knew he was smart! He got his 4 month shots and this time around not so good. He got all the minor side effects. Poor baby! And here we are 3 days later and he is just barely getting better.

This week we bought him a bumbo and he just loves sitting up like a big boy. (on a side note: see how almost all his hair is gone!)

Our friends, the Simpsons gave us this fun standing bouncer and it is one of Tyler's new favorite toys. The second video is more bumbo action.

No comments: