Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break Vacation

At the beginning of our spring break we drove to Gilbert, AZ to see our friends the Simpsons. We had so much fun!! We watched movies, took walks, went shopping (I scored some cute clothes), and played all day. The weather was perfect and Gilbert was beautiful. There is a park on almost every corner and there was green grass and trees! I told Mark that I definitely wouldn't mind living in AZ someday. Audra and I would get the kids in the strollers and walk to the park almost every day. Here are some picture of Tyler at the park. Our poor blue eyed, white boy needed a hat, even in the shade!
Daddy's hat is a little bit too big.



Ok, I swear my son smiles a lot - he just never does it for a camera!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow friend, he has the cutest face! He seriously looks exactly like both of you (is that possible?) What a good looking lil' man.

Nicole said...

Elaina, When I listen to the commentary on some of these videos you haven't changed a bit, it cracks me up. "And here's Mark...MmmmHmm"....aaand back to the baby. lol. So funny- glad you are doing well.