Tyler has become quite the roller. I've long sense given up trying to keep him on a nice clean blanket on the floor as he can now roll wherever he wants to go and I have no blanket big enough to cover the whole house. Actually I am quite proud of myself as I have let him put his binky back in his mouth after it falls on the floor (well only the floor at our house and never the kitchen or bathroom floor). Anyway, I digress, Tyler will roll and roll until he hits something that stops him. And even then, he will keep trying. Apparently we have to work on object permanence. We have had to put away yet another toy - the play gym because he just rolls and works himself around until his legs and arms are one big jumble with the limbs and poles of the play gym. Then he cries because he is stuck and twisted. I think we will get it back out when he can crawl and make it into the little tent option. He is also getting quite good at scooting. Right now all he can do is pivot and turn himself in a circle, but I can see those little legs moving and its only a matter of time til he starts moving forward or backward.
He rolled himself under his bouncer.
No comments:
Post a Comment