Monday, May 31, 2010

Toes and Laughing

Tyler found his toes (well he did a while ago, but I just finally got a video of it). He isn't as obsessed with them as other babies I've seen, but he will occasionally get a good taste of them. And Tyler has also FINALLY started laughing!! For the longest time he would just giggle and even that was only occasional. About a month ago he finally started for real laughing and each day he seems to do it more and more. It is so so so stinkin' cute! We tried to catch it on video, he wasn't doing it as loudly as he usually does, but you'll get the idea. By the way, I swear I dress my child in more than a onesie. It just so happens that most of the videos we take are at night before we go to bed so he is half way between day clothes and jammies.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Ohmygoodness! That's adorable! I loved these videos. And you're right: he's stinkin' cute, that Tyler of yours!
~Holly