Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crawling and Cruising

Tyler seems to be learning so fast right now. My baby is getting so big! It's exciting to watch him develop and learn so many new things, but kind of sad at the same time. As I help him and encourage him to walk and learn new things, part of me wants to push him back down on the ground so he stays a baby longer! Luckily, he is still my cuddly little boy and gives awesome hugs, so I can deal with the other big boy developments.

After only a week or so of the awkward crawling, Tyler mastered real crawling. I can't remember the last time I saw him scoot and he can be really fast on those hands and knees. Oh the joys of having a mobile baby! Nothing is safe!
Tyler also started to cruise a couple weeks ago. He just walks around and around on our couches, the TV stand, the table chairs, beds, cribs, his jumperoo, book cases, you name it. He wasn't too excited to be in his crib in this video, but you get the point.

He is still working on walking using a push toy. Right now it still rolls too fast so he usually just face plants. However, he discovered that if he walks on his knees he has a bit more control.

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Okay, the boys got some skills, but can he grill me up a cheeseburger yet?

Anonymous said...

I love listening to his baby babble!