Tyler and I have been working on a couple games/skills and recently he has started to imitate what we do!
First, Tyler has a little toy piano that plays about 5-6 songs. We have music time everyday where he sits on my lap, picks a song, and we either clap, hit our legs, or stamp our feet to the beat. He actually really likes music time and we go through all the songs a couple times. The other day I caught him doing it by himself! Not to the beat yet, obviously, but he would hit the key to play the song then start clapping or hitting his legs or stamping his feet. Could I have been more proud? I think not!
We are also working on what "bye-bye" means and the concept of hide and seek and he has completely mastered that game. I wave, say "bye-bye" and then hide and call him to come find me.
2 comments:
Yup, he's definitely my grandson. Look at that musicianship!
AHHH!! Him finding you is soooooo stinking cute! I need this kid asap!
Post a Comment