Saturday, September 4, 2010

Creepy Noises

I know babies like to explore their voices and other sounds they can make, but Tyler has started to make the funniest, yet creepiest, noise I have ever heard come out a baby's mouth. We are officially ready for Halloween!
Enjoy!
(Don't worry, the outlet is covered and completely baby proofed).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! That's amazing! I have to say I'm not surprised. Remember the devil noises he was making in Red Bluff?! How can something so creepy come out of something so cute?!

Elaina said...

Ha! I know! My favorite was when he was doing it and smiling at the same time.

Sheree said...

Are you sure you should have named him Tyler and not something that starts with D...a...m...i...e...well, I think you get my point.

Jim and I laughed until we needed hip replacements! So adorable and scary at the same time.

Katelyn Marie said...

wow mom. I didn't know your hips were already going out! sad day.

but wow. I have the cutest nephew in the wide world. loooooooove. thanksgiving can't come fast enough.