Again not an extremely interesting video, but I had to document Tyler's feat. Anyone who knows Tyler knows that he is quite the eater. One night when I was gone, Mark fed the missionaries and claimed that Tyler out ate both missionaries. I believe it. There are times when he's eating and I wonder if he will explode. Amazingly enough he is still quite average when it comes to weight (aside from his chubby little face, which I love!). Probably because he spends his days running around like a psycho man - he needs all those calories. Anyway, I digress. This day he ate a WHOLE CAN of ravioli. I don't feed him canned ravioli much because it's so fatty, so apparently he figured he should cram it all in while he had the chance. His orange face is pretty cute too! :) He also does his one sign at the end of the video: "all done."
No comments:
Post a Comment