Monday, April 4, 2011

Uh-Oh and Bye

I was beginning to wondering if Tyler would EVER say more than 5 words, but the past couple weeks he's started imitating and picking up words here and there. It's still not super clear but he can say: dada, mama (if he really wants to, but I'm still generally dada), dog, outside, snack, more, bite, up, out, bath, shoes, keys, socks, light, fast, no, eyes, and the two I've managed to get on film: uh-oh and bye. His favorite word right now is "uh-oh." Sometimes I think he drops things on purpose just so he can say "uh-oh." I can also tell he's working on a few more. He will say trash, drink, and yogurt sometimes, but its pretty inconsistent. Even though Tyler doesn't actually SAY much he understands just about everything we say and is really good at following directions. It also only takes him seeing something once to have it down and to imitate or do it himself. I think he's a pretty smart kid :)

No comments: