Monday, April 4, 2011

Tyler Sings

Further proof that Tyler is musically inclined. I think I've talked before about how Tyler conducts the music in church and what not, but he has also started conducting for himself. When you ask him to sing he waves his arm and belts out a perfectly harmonious tune. Ok, maybe not perfectly harmonious, but perfectly hilarious. He will also semi mimic me when I sing. His favorite is part of a song from Sleeping Beauty.  He's done better, but this is the best one I've gotten on video.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh wow, I really almost spit my cereal out of my mouth laughing just now at Tyler unespected turn. This is what I mean:

Elaina: "Tyler sing a song."
Tyler: Adorably looks up and sings a little, "Ahh ahha ahh ahh."
Elaina: "Tyler sing a song."
Tyler: Adorably again, "Ahh ahh ahh."
Elaina: "Sing a song again."
Tyler: Almost angelically this time, "Ahh ahhha ahh ah."
Elaina: Tyler can you do it again? Sing a song."
Tyler: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHH! I"M GOING TO PUNCH YOUR FACE! AHHHHH!!!!!"
Elaina: "Can you sing a song?"
Tyler: So sweetly, "ahh ahh ahh."

So funny. And so cute. He is adorable!! And all kidding aside, he's a very talented musician :)

Katelyn Marie said...

he did a good imitation!!! he's going to be good