Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Pictures!

At the end of November we finally, for the first time ever, got family pictures. She, (Heather for those of you who live in the high desert) did such a great job!  I couldn't pick just a few so I posted a version of basically all of them. :) 


















































6 comments:

Christy Gunnell said...

Oh wow those are all so so precious! Love them!!!

Katelyn Marie said...

outfits nicely coordinated and adorable. Wow. I LOVE THESE!

Katelyn Marie said...

outfits nicely coordinated and ADORABLE! I LOVE THIS!!

Scott and Mal said...

Love the pictures! The kids did so good!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Oh my goodness Elaina!! Seriously? So amazingly cute!! Is it really fair that your entire family can have the most beautiful eyes? Your kids are so adorable, and you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Miss you!

The Andreasens said...

I love them! You guys and your lovely big eyes... too cute.