A few days before we left for Oregon, Clara celebrated her 1st birthday! Can you believe it? I just love my little pretty princess! In a different post I will share all her quirks, developments, and qualities that I just love, but for now: pictures!
Luckily for Clara, she has three sets of grandparents who love to spoil her! And since we were going to Oregon so close to her birthday she got three different birthday parties!
Ok so the first party was actually here at Grandma and Papa Andreasen's house before we left. Clara is a girl after my own heart: strawberries and whip cream - mmm mmm mmm!
Wait.... this tastes.... GOOD!!
Dig in!
Next came the party at Grandma and Papa Lerman's house. So many fun toys!
Giving Bobble Head Betty a kiss.
Birthday loves for Aunt Cake
And last, but not least, a party with Grandma and Papa Wettlaufer at the beach.
Clara trying to grab a taste during the Happy Birthday Song!
Lemme at it, lemme at it!
Finally!
I've done this before.
Chow down!
Thanks for all the great birthdays grandmas and papas!







1 comment:
Great pictures of the cutest kids in the world! Thanks for getting Bobble Head Betty in! Ha Ha.
Post a Comment