About a month ago Clara started to take steps and she wanted to practice walking ALL THE TIME! At first she would get around using the push toy. Then she started pulling herself up on a couch or chair and then let go. And if I was in the near vicinity she would pull herself up on my leg and grab my hand and take off. She got the hang of it quite quickly and within a couple weeks was walking everywhere. Now she is climbing into and out of everything and picking up some speed!
Tyler got a bit jealous of all the attention she was getting and wanted to practice walking too! Unfortunately, I didn't get a video of that. Anytime we were practicing with Clara, he would say, "Tyler's turn!" and would walk between Mark and I acting all off balance - even throwing in a fall every once in a while for good measure. It was hilarious!
Some videos of her progress chronologically:
2 comments:
oh my goodness! She's getting so old!!
I guess you did tell everyone! Sorry I didn't check this sooner, but thank for posting it!:) so cute!
Post a Comment