The other day I was being lazy, skimming my facebook when Tyler started asking me to do something. Instead of being a good mother and getting off my bum, I found the closest shared video of a flash mob and played it for Tyler. Little did I know that I would bring out the classical music lover in my son and that I would indeed get off my bum, if only to record his priceless reaction. He loved this video so much that he watched it over and over again for about an hour and continues to watch it several times a day, everyday. Mark eventually downloaded (uploaded?) the video to his ipad and computer so that Tyler could watch it on the big screen and have it forever and ever.
The first video is of Tyler's slow dance moves with a maniacal change when the music picks up tempo.
The second video is of Tyler's fast dance moves with an even more maniacal change when the song goes into hyperspeed at the end. Clara also decides to join in.
3 comments:
Sorry Mark, but this kid has music in his blood!
HAHA THIS IS ADORABLE!!!
He's either going to be a famous conductor or a dancer for J-lo
Post a Comment