Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life in January

It is officially 2013 (and a few months) and we are just cruisin' along living our little, beautiful life! The kids continue to learn and grow, play and laugh, fight and cry, throw tantrums, dance like crazy, and I'm so glad I can be home with them to watch it all (well most the time!)  

Early in January, some boots I ordered arrived in the mail and Tyler automatically commandeered them to play pirates.
 Have you ever seen a cuter pants-less pirate?
 Tyler and Daddy doing what they do best - zone out to a tv show/video game
 I don't think that'll fit...
 Tyler still loves puzzles!
 My big boy is still my baby and loves to cuddle!
 After watching a documentary on monster trucks, Tyler was concerned of his lack of safety gear while driving his monster truck, so he got his helmet to protect him. Clara followed suit, as usual.
 Clara loves to dress up in anything - even beanies.
 Pretty, pretty princess fairy
 Pretty, pretty prince fairy?

Crazy Clara! This girl has no fear! 
Tyler taking after his daddy, ballin' it up!
Tyler's song is AWESOME! 
"I am happy about that, yes sir" (repeat a few times)
"Mommy/Daddy is my favorite, yes sir!" (repeat)
"I love Mommy, yes sir" (repeat)
"I love Clara, she is my favorite, yes sir!"
Clara-isms
Tyler driving

No comments: