Christmas gets better each year! The more the kids understand the more fun it is! Once again, I find my memories to be vague. Aren't I too young to be forgetting something that happened 6 months ago? Our goal this year was to do a few less presents, but to make sure each present was something we knew for sure they would use. I can say that we were successful! Grandparents too! We also had Tyler and Clara get each other a present this year. Tyler's starting to get excited when he gets a present for someone. He also wants to make sure that he and Clara are equal. Every time a new present was placed under the tree he made sure to count! Oh boy! All in all a great year!
They do love each other!
My mom is making sure Tyler roots for the right team! Go Ducks! (Not to be out done, I pinned a BYU flag on his wall. He's just going to have to choose which is likes more....)
My mom made these adorable aprons!
Papa and Grandma She-She got roller skates for the kids. Best present ever! They have been well used and Tyler is really starting to get good!
Grandma and papa Lerman got Clara real make-up! Clara's dream come true!
Playing with the rocket launcher. Another winner!
And the build-your-own-fort. Great if the kids could do it themselves! It takes some muscle to get those poles in the ball things. Poor advertising.
A little montage of Christmas!
















No comments:
Post a Comment