Saturday, June 20, 2015

December

The sad thing about waiting this long is I can't remember much anymore. So basically it's just a picture story.

Tyler and Clara had their preschool Christmas party. This was Tyler's class. It's crazy how much older they looked when they graduated last month. Six months does a lot!
Tyler showing off his hula hooping skills. He's GOOD!
 We celebrated our friend, Harlee's, birthday at a makeshift skate rink. It was just a waxy, plastic floor that you shuffled around on, but at least we got the feel of doing something Christmas-y even in the desert! I can't wait to take them to a real ice skating rink. I think they'd enjoy themselves even more! 


 Mark's brother Scott and his family came to visit during Christmas break and we had tons of fun with them! One day grandma and papa took the kids to a friend's house to ride horses. I think my kids have my childhood love of horses!
This was the pony. Perfect Clara and Evelyn size!


 Have to put on a helmet to ride.
 Clara's a natural!



 Ride 'em cowboy!



 They also got to go on a pony and buggy ride! Tyler wanted to keep going over and over. 



 We finally had our first ever fire in our fireplace. The kids wanted one every night! So cozy! Makes me almost want winter....almost. 

No comments: