As it is officially fall, whether or not it feels like it, I have put up my fall decorations. I love decorating for the seasons/holidays! I have some great fall smelling candles and my house now has the aroma of crisp air, sweaters, and colorful leaves - even though it doesn't feel or look like it outside. I can have a personal autumn in my house!
My fall letters, that I made, thank you very much, and my scarecrow.
Here's a close up of the fall letters, aren't those cute? Thank goodness for Super Saturdays and friends who are crafty.
This is my centerpiece. I made that candle too - kudos to the same Super Saturday and the same crafty friend.
4 comments:
Elaina I'm so proud of your cute craftiness! Only question: what is the aroma of sweaters?
I don't know really...just something that reminds me of fall and cooler weather, so I added it in.
I love your craftiness Elaina :) We have Super Saturday soon. I am making a cute thing, I will have to post it. Cute fall stuff. I'm jealous!
Cute Fall decorations!! My husband asked me if we were going to decorate and I replied if we can get around to it! Sad. But very creative and I love the letters!!
Post a Comment