What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. In my freshmen year in high school
2. Cheerleading
3. Singing in Choir
4. Student council
5. First year of seminary
What are 5 things on my To-Do List today?
1. Clean the kitchen
2. Check-in on Southwest Airlines online so we have A boarding passes
3. Laundry
4. Visiting Teaching
5. Work-out
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Ice-cream
2. Cheez-its
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Chips and salsa
5. Fruit
What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
1. Pay off our college loans
2. Pay off our house
3. Go on some awesome vacations
4. Pay off our parents' houses
5. Go shopping
5 places I have lived:
1. Red Bluff, CA
2. Salem, OR
3. Provo, UT
4. Apple Valley, CA
5. Let's stick with the common answer, I lived in Heaven a long time ago, it is true.
5 jobs I have had:
1. file clerk at every office my dad has ever worked at
2. maid - retirement home - worst job ever. I was tricked into it!
3. Sales clerk - Museum of Art, BYU
4. Legal assistant - Brad Meyers Law Office, Hegner Law Firm (I have been a legal assistant at so many places its hard to count)
5. Teacher, Riverside Prep
Next set of questions:
8 TV shows I like to watch
(this is difficult as we don't have cable, but we do get the seasons on DVD sometimes)
1. Prison Break
2. House
3. The Office
4. American Idol
5. CSI - Las Vegas
6. 24
7. Full House reruns
8. I have no idea - General Conference....?
8 favorite restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Johnny Carinos
3. La Hacienda (I love Oregon)
4. Love Love (again Oregon)
5. Mongolian BBQ (Oregon)
6. TGI Friday
7. Red Robin
8. Cafe Rio (Utah)
8 things that happened yesterday
(Ok people, usually my life is busier, but it just so happens to be fall break)
1. Woke up
2. Read my scriptures
3. Took a shower
4. Turned in my TPA (Thank Heavens)
5. Made Lunch
6. Watched Sleeping Beauty
7. Did a ridiculously hard P90x workout with Mark
8. Wrote this Blog
8 things I look forward to
1. Going to Oregon to watch my sister's farewell and wish her luck in Japan!
2. Having children
3. Being done with this ridiculous credentialing program
4. Christmas Break...hahaha just kidding, I like teaching....most the time.
5. Being in shape...I kind of wonder if that will ever happen
6. Having grass and being able to afford it
7. Going on a mission with Mark
8. Eternity
8 things I love about fall
1. Fall Break! WOOHOO!
2. Not having to shave as often
3. That autumn smell
4. Lower electricity bill
5. Holidays, decorations, and family traditions
6. It's not 110 degrees outside
7. You can sleep under the covers, rather than on top of them
8. Long pants and long sleeves
8 Things on my wish list
1. Babies - well at least 1
2. A happy marriage and family
3. Good health for me and my family
4. Long life
5. To live up to my potential
6. Prop 8 passing
7. Rain
8. Enough money to travel whenever and wherever I want, and to go to Oregon all the time to see my family
The 8 people I tag are:
1. Cheyenne
2. Shayna
3. Missy
4. Lillian
5. Christy
6. Audra
7. Becca
8. Courtney
2 comments:
it's been way too long since i've been on this blog ... and then i check it just in time to see i've been tagged! i'm afraid i'm one of the most boring people on the planet so maybe i'll pretend i didn't check this post yet. :) fun to learn some new things about you, and equally fun to be reminded of some of the things i love about you!
I loved the answer General conference! You are so funny!
Post a Comment