Saturday, October 25, 2008

More House

During fall break, Mark and I were able to get a lot of things done around the house.  So, here are a few pictures of the bedrooms.

This is the guest bedroom.  I know, you probably want to come spend a night at our house now.

This is the office.  Someday it will be a nursery.
 
And this is our bedroom.  We haven't done much with it.  We still need to actually decorate it, but it will do.  One thing at a time.

There is a master bathroom attached to our room, a den, and a laundry room, but I didn't take pictures of those.  I guess you will just have to visit us :)

3 comments:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Dang! That guest bedroom is way cute! Our guests are lucky if they get a futon, and it is definitely not decked out all cute like that! Isn't it fun decorating the house? We love our house! We'll post pictures too someday=).

Katelyn Marie said...

it's very pretty. I will stay in that guest bedroom in a year and a half when I rock your world. Love you.

Ceri said...

What a nice bedspread in the guest bedroom!:) Ha ha! The house looks great!