My baby turned 3 in June! I can't believe how big she is and how much she's learned and changed in the past year. A year ago she could hardly talk and now she's a little chatterbox. She still has some pretty intense speech impediments, but I can understand her just fine. My little tomboy has turned all girl, although she can still play boy games with Tyler with the best of them. She loves all things princess and pink. She loves having her nails painted and playing in my make-up. She pretty much only wears dresses and loves to play in my high heels. She is super sweet and very affectionate. I am her definite favorite right now and she always wants to "tuddle." Her version of cuddling is being nose to nose while she strokes my face - it's very sweet. She is still very stubborn and the girl dramatics are in full swing. She has a glare that could scare the devil and if she's mad she'll fold her arms, pout, make a "hmph" sound, and walk to her room head held high. She is so playful and bubbly and I just love her laugh and smile. Oh how we love her!
Playing with her new bubble machine from grandma and papa
She loved playing with all her pink balloons
Little birthday diva
Love that smile!
Frozen is her definite favorite right now. We searched 3 stores before we found an Anna dress. I am that parent now. But she loved it, so it was worth it!
Tyler needed some attention too
I often call Clara "Clarie" and in this video she's singing happy birthday to Clarie. It's amazing that even in the couple months that have passed since her birthday she is already speaking better. All her t's and k's and c's and g's are d's and all her r's and l's are w's so Clarie sounds like Tawie.
Some present action opening the Anna dress. Tyler was taking pictures and kept saying, "Clara say 'cheese'. Say 'Ahhh.' Look at me." You can hear him in the background.






No comments:
Post a Comment