Ok, I've been tagged. Enjoy :)
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
1. Being with my wonderful husband. I just love him!
2. Being with friends and family.
3. The gospel. I know its cliche - but really, there are so many times that I feel down on myself or about life in general and its the truths I've learned and the comfort they bring that usually help me to feel better or tell me what I should do.
3 Fears:
1. Being alone. I hate being alone. I really do fear being left single, without children, without family, and even just being alone at night. If I am alone at night my imagination goes into over drive. Every noise is a rapist/killer.
2. Spiders, bugs, snakes - all those nasty crawly things. The worst is finding one in your bed or cup!!
3. Throwing up. I would do almost anything to avoid it or see it or hear it or smell it.
3 Goals:
1. Read/study Preach My Gospel. This is a task. I think its a wonderful study source - I need to do better on this seriously!
2. Finish school and BTSA. No more TPAs, tests, reflections, or nerve racking observations.
3. Try to have fun and actually enjoy working out. I envy people who enjoy working out, because I really don't like it. People say the joy comes after you've been doing it for awhile - you know in high school, I worked out every day for cheerleading and I never liked it.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Reading anything and everything. I love a good book and just getting lost in the language and story.
2. Blogging. Haha! I have tried scrap booking and other such attempts at being creative - but I have finally found my niche!
3. Starting my family!!! If you know me - you know this is true.
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself:
1. I have been to England, France, Spain, and Italy - but not Mexico or Hawaii. Most people frequent a country in their own continent before traversing across the sea. Not I!
2. I hate flying. I'm not afraid - I just hate it. Something about the feeling of being totally out of control for so many hours. I survive and I fly often, but I always want a window seat and a book so I can concentrate on something else.
3. I can't swim. I can only doggy paddle. I was afraid of going under water when I was younger. My younger sisters both passed me in swimming lessons. I stayed a guppy forever - well until I gave up. Don't worry - I'm not afraid of water or putting my head under the water anymore. In fact I love pools, boats, skiing, knee boarding, and tubing. But just don't ask me to swim across a pool - I physically am unable.
5 comments:
Oh I love it! ;) haha You are so eloquent, dang. I wish I came up with your answers ;) guess we aren't all blessed with that gift. Mark is back now huh! woohoo for you :)
Ha ha I did it, I tagged Mark, have fun!:)
elaina! it's been way too long. i love the blog and i'll be a frequent visitor ... so buckle up. :) if you don't like exercise it's not because you need to do it more, it's because you haven't found something fun yet! but you're one of the lucky few in the world who looks like you've worked out all your life. :)
I love your blog its sooo cute!!! how are ya
Don't worry, I can't really swim either! I had this swimming teacher when I was little who would dunk us under the water and I was scared of the water ever since! Well I'm not scared of it now, but let's just say that my idea of "swimming" is floating around in the sun on one of those inflatable floaty rafts. Good times :)
Post a Comment