Monday, July 28, 2008

Mark is Tagged!

Mark has been tagged.  These are his answers transcribed by me.  You will see my comments in parenthesis. 

3 Joys:
1. Pizza
2. Basketball
3. Last, but not least, Elaina (Yeah, I better be a joy)

3 Fears:
1. Catching mice
2. Having kids (I KNEW IT!)
3. Waking up without Elaina by my side

3 Goals:
1. Choose the Right
2. Be successful
3. Have kids (Having a fear be a goal just doesn't quite make sense, but I'll take it)

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Looking at Elaina
2. Stocks
3. Buying a House (you failed to mention the fact that you are obsessed with planning the add-ons we will need in 15 more years - I hope by then we move)

3 Random Surprising Facts
1. I can't sing (I don't think that's very surprising)
2. I've read all three Twilight Books 
3. I always secretly wanted to be a teacher, but used the dentist thing to get a wife AND IT WORKED!! HAHA!!  (I would have married you even if you had told me you were going to be a teacher)

Mark tags no one.

5 comments:

Ceri said...

I love your post Mark! I wish I could have said all of my answers in basically one word, it just goes to show that I like to talk! Anyways good job! Thanks for being a good sport about it!:) I promise I wont tag you again! I might tag Elaina though! HA HA!!! I liked your comments too Elaina!:)

Christy said...

hahaha... Mark is funny. For some reason I was just reminded of this: "I'm coming down stairs! Here I come, I'm coming down!"

Katelyn Marie said...

hahaha I loved that a lot. Silly Mark. I love my big brother. Also-- "do something you're afraid of every day"-- some famous person. I don't remember who said that, maybe Eleanor Roosevelt or maybe FDR or something or maybe Madonna or Gandhi (are you starting to see that I really have no idea who said that?). That is for you Mark. I am proud that one of your fears is also your goal.

Kristy said...

Nice! I have tried to get Travis to answer, but he is avoiding. I will prevail though!

Katelyn Marie said...

write a new entry.