Monday, July 14, 2008

Cruisin' Californ-I-A

This past Christmas, Mark's parents took us on a cruise down to Baja and back.  We departed from LA and stopped twice - once at Catalina Island and again in Tiajuana.  We had lots of fun.

If you have ever been on a cruise you know that you have to do a drill the first day with your life jackets.  No Titanic episode for us.  We are ready!  Yuck - I actually put my mouth on that thing.
Mark is showing off our glorified airplane sized lavatory.  What you see is pretty much it.  I think he is also pretending to go potty.  Gross.   
Nice view from one of the decks.  We tried to go swimming, but even in Southern California it's too cold in December.  I tried, but ended up with a sweatshirt and a book.
Formal dinner night.  I think this was actually Christmas Day.  Mark refused to button his jacket so I am trying to hold it closed.  Stubborn.
 The whole fam damily.
In Catalina we hiked up to the top of a mountain thing where this other cool looking thing was.  Not quite sure what the point of it was, but it made for fun pictures.  Mark is King of Catalina!
You can kind of see what we hiked up and the ocean in the background.  Mark just loves getting kisses in public.  Loves it!  Actually, I think he almost pushed me over the side of the wall to get away from me.  Mark is not a PDA kind of guy.  

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good Times! Nice to see you in the bogging community. Let me know if you can read ours. if not send me your email, and I will add you in!

Becca said...

You got a BLOG! Woohoo! They are so much fun. One of these days we are going to take the kids to Dland and we will definitely stop by your place! I miss you Naina!