Near our one year anniversary, Mark and I spent a weekend in Las Vegas to see The Phantom of the Opera. Now that was awesome! I wish we would have remembered to get a picture. They built a theater just for that production and it was amazing! During the rest of our time there we thought it would be fun to walk ALL the way down the strip and back. Never, never, never again. It was the middle of July and in Las Vegas it never cools down, not even at night. The only relief is that at night the sun sets - but the temperature is still well over 100. I have never been so hot, thirsty, or cranky. It's a miracle Mark even got me to smile in some of these pictures.
Do we look a little red in the face? We watched the Bellagio fountain show on our way back up the strip.
I have to admit that the casinos are pretty cool looking. This is the New Yorkish looking one. I don't know what its really called.
_r1.jpg)
This was at the beginning of our journey so I was still in great spirits. We went to the m&m factory and I got a picture with my lady friend here. Just call us the Green Eyed Beauties.
During our stay we also went to the Shark Reef and saw some sharks and other such marine wildlife.
3 comments:
Ooo - bat rays! I want to pet!
Hey Elaina, I love the blog, and I am pretty sure the new yorky looking casino is called new york, new york! :) You were close! Keep up the good blogs!
haha that M&M doesn't have green eyes. But you could call her the green-bodied beauty....?
Post a Comment