One of the things that I love most about my husband is that he makes everything fun. The pictures you see are only a smattering of the things we have done together.
During this adventure Mark wanted to climb to the top of the falls. The sign said, "trail closed," or as I read it, "climb at your own peril," but of course that did not stop Mark. After a few near death experiences and lots of bumps, bruises, and scratches we made it to the top. I think I wanted to cry when I realized we had to climb down what we had just climbed up. Mark did literally save me once from flying off the cliff - my hero.

Since it is perpetually hot in Apple Valley, we decided to have a water balloon fight in February. We invited our neighbors and it was boys vs girls. All I can say is, boys throw HARD and water balloons HURT! I had welts and bruises all over my body by the end of the game. But don't worry we got them back with buckets and hoses after they ran out of balloons.
On our 6 month anniversary Mark and I made the 1 1/2 hour trip down to Disneyland. I love Disneyland! Just call me a princess :) It was October so the whole park was decked out in Halloween garb and we got a picture with Mickey in his costume!
Yes, still hot and sunny!

For one of our date nights, Mark decided to have an indoor squirt gun fight. As you can see in the following pictures I lost badly - my hair is soaked, my shirt is soaked, and there is makeup running down my face. Who knew those little guns could carry so much water. Mark is still completely dry. Lame!
This is another date night. We bought playdough and made likenesses of each other. I don't know if you can see, but Mark tried to give me super sized green eyes and chubby cheeks. Thanks honey. (punk)
Although you can't tell, those things that look like ribs are actually supposed to be ab muscles. I tried, but I am no artist.


3 comments:
Hilarious!!! I love the picture of you and the water gun and Mark's ribs are way sexy.
I love how Mark holds his waterguns - so gangsta. "Hey chief, can I hold my guns like this? It looks so cool..."
I'm glad you're blogging - now I can see the pictures of the things you talk about - weeeeeeeeee!
Elaina you guys are so dang cute and creative. I love it! Chase and I need to take tips from ya'll. Love yall! I'll call soon!
Post a Comment