Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Marky

I am home alone until Sunday night.  Mark is in Seattle for an AP conference for school.  So, while he was gone, I thought I would write a little bit about why I love Mark and add some pictures for emphasis.  

Mark is funny and fun to be around.  He can make everything an adventure and anything a joke.  He also tries to make everything a competition.  This picture demonstrates the one thing I can beat him at - cartwheels.  

Mark has a hot bod! :) He really loves being outside and being active.  Sitting inside the house for longer than a couple of hours drives him crazy!  He has introduced me to all sorts of activities that I would never have dreamed of - including rock climbing.  He is stretching me and my anxiety level.  
Mark is very patient and contemplative.  I could be jumping around like a psycho woman and talking a hundred miles a minute and this pose is generally what I see.  So calm and serene.  He is definitely my calming influence.  
I wish I had more pictures of just Mark that showcased all his wonderful talents and qualities.  This list is by no means complete - not even close.  If I wanted to write a real list it could get too ooshy gooshy for the blog.  It was just a fun thing to do while he was gone to show him how much I love and miss him.  Thank goodness for awesome husbands!   

2 comments:

Katelyn Marie said...

Mark is pretty great:) I love you as a brother too!!

Shayna and Rob said...

Aw Elaina he is going to love it. You are such a great wife!

Oh by the way I tag you, so just come to my page and copy and paste the 3 things post...mwahahah...
;)